1. Presently, the department offers general pulmonology OPD services on Monday and Thursday.
2. Special clinics: Sleep clinic is on Tuesday and Tubercular clinic is on Wednesday. Soon a dedicated ILD clinic will be started.
3. Routine Pulmonary Function Testing is done on a daily basis. We are soon going to start services of body plethysmography, diffusion system, FeNO, 6MWT, IOS this year.
4. A 4 bedded state-of-the-art Sleep Lab inaugurated in Pulmonary Medicine ward on 19 June 2015. It is the most advanced sleep lab in the country at present. We are doing manual scoring and manual titration with CPAP, Bilevel PAP, AVAPS, ASV. The services offer diagnosis and treatment of various sleep related disorders e.g. OSA, CSA, Sleep Related Movement Disorders, Narcolepsy, Parasomnias, Circadian rhythm disorders, Insomnias e.t.c
5. The Department is going to start Flexible and Rigid Bronchoscopy, Thoracoscopy in July 2015.
6. Our comprehensive bronchoscopic services will include TBNA, TBLB, EBB, EBUS-TBNA, radial EBUS, rigid bronchoscopic coring, dilatation, stent placement, electrocautery, APC and Cryotherapy.